As an Integrative counsellor, I draw on a wide range of counselling techniques. I integrate these into my work to your benefit.
Over the years I have worked with numerous concerns, including:
* anxiety & panic attacks
* pregnancy and birth
* depression / post-natal depression
* negative thoughts
* low self-esteem and shyness
* relationship difficulties
* stress around work/financial difficulties
* emotional / physical / sexual abuse
* anger and difficult feelings
* self harm
* addictions & substance abuse
* family / parenting issues
* domestic violence
Each session is 50 minutes long and begins at the time booked.
Sessions are normally arranged on a weekly basis, at the same time and at the same place, but I offer some flexibility for those whose patterns of work or life are changeable.
I work with clients both short term (up to 12 sessions) and long term (open ended) depending on what you decide you need.
You are free to stop therapy at the time you choose. Notice of at least two weeks should normally be given before ending therapy, so we can review our work together and have an appropriate and safe ending.
An appointment missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full.